From all of Norway to all the world
- GIEK is a very important partner for us on international projects. The financing solutions we devise with GIEK make it easier to take our share of the risk, says Vibeke Solberg Forås, General Manager Business Banking Sparebank1 SMN.
- The guarantees and financing we received at an early stage through GIEK and Export Credit Norway were crucial for Skipsteknisk on this export Project, says Inge Bertil Straum, Sales Manager Skipsteknisk AS.
- GIEK and Export Credit Norway were crucial to seal this deal, allowing us to pursue our international strategy, says Skjalg Sylte Stavheim, CEO Hexagon Ragasco AS.
– The offer of export financing is important for Element Logic and is used in the sales process with potential customers.
Export financing is often essential to getting projects under way, says Dag-Adler Blakseth, CEO of Element Logic.
– Loans and guarantees from Export Credit Norway and GIEK have been crucial in obtaining quick and solid financing for the project,” says Ole Henning Christiansen, the CEO of Safelink AS.
- When Myanmar opened up to the outside world in 2011, Bergen Engines and the Rolls-Royce group wanted to gain access to this chartered market – with our gas engines, says Merethe Fjeldstad, Bergen Engines.
“In the first half of the year we worked to strengthen cooperation with the banks and open up new export markets. Exporters should make use of the opportunities in state export financing as a competitive advantage and to enter into new markets,” says CEO Wenche Nistad.
The Italian drilling and E&C company Saipem has agreed a new credit facility for the purchase of Norwegian offshore technology for up to EUR 667 million (6.2 billion NOK). The purchases will be financed with EUR 554 million (5.2 billion NOK) in loan guarantees, primarily from The Norwegian Export Credit Guarantee Agency GIEK, linked to debt financing from Export Credit Norway AS and banks.
Bergen Engines has won a contract with the Abul Khair group in Bangladesh, backed by guarantee and loan from GIEK and Export Credit Norway. The contract involves the sale of eight gas engines and related services in the construction of a 75 MW gas-based power plant.